Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have married. And my husband not interest to sex me. He was always. Telling. Bore I have no one idea. That. My husband. Sex not coming. I was very angry with my husband. Please tell what can I do.

1 Doctor Answered
I have married. And my husband not interest to sex me. He...
Yes, you will be angry if you have to ask him for sex and he turns you down. It is worse if he says that either you are boring or sex is boring - that is indeed very hard to take. You must both go for marriage counseling and then may be meet with a sexologist too. In the meantime you could do somethings to stimulate him sexually, if you are willing, that it. First of all I am implying anything about you when I propose these suggestions. I hope that is clear. Right, here goes: Make yourself smell clean and dress up attractively. It is very important to be sexually attractive. Clothes and cleanliness does wonders to a relationship. Then feed him well with foods he likes, The most important sexual organ is the brain: if the brain is stimulated only then does a man get excited. And sex does not start only in the bed: it is much more activated before, during and after. Talk to him in seductive ways, touch him in seductive ways, and tease him so that his sexual appetite is aroused. In bed make every sound and mannerisms to allure him sexually. Touch and tease his erogenous zones. As he gets aroused withdraw a bit just to get him to crave more contact. Put everything you can into it and you will see a change. Explore many different to do the act and if it is freely and happily done, you will make it very exciting.
7 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.