Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from hypermetrophia. I want to consult from you that how can I release from this disease. It really irritate me. When I wear spectacles. And my parents don't allow me to wear contact lenses. They feel that it is dangerous to my eyes. I want some suggestion that how could I can get free from my spectacles.

1 Doctor Answered
I am suffering from hypermetrophia. I want to consult fro...
Glasses, contact lenses and surgery are the only three options for good vision if you having spectacle power. surgery you cannot do before age of 18 till then you can try contact lens. they are safe if used in prescribed manner
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.