Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I suffer from frequent headaches. And most of the times my eyes are red watery. Whats the problem? Whom should I consult. An eye specialist or Neurologist?

1 Doctor Answered
Hello , according to me you should take Homoeopathic treatment because it can treat both your problems red watery eyes and headaches. You need to mention more of your symptoms for the prescription of treatment, because Homoeopathy treats the patient as a whole. Now you can use Euphrasia 10 %, eye drops, 2 drops in each eye, twice daily.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.