I just accidentally took levocet-d and tusq dx dt one after the other. Later I got to know both are for cough and cold. Do I need to worry?

Taking both together may cause restlessness and sleepiness, hence not advised. However, if you do not have any such symptoms, do not worry. Would advise you not to have any other cough syrup for 24 hours take plenty of fluids to reduce the effect. For your cold, you may take steam inhalation and warm saline gargles will alos help. Medication only gives symptomatic relief and has no role in cure of a cold. Take care.