I have more weight compared to my height. That's why I want to lose my weight to 73 to 65. What should I do for that? And I want to increase my hemoglobin?

I have more weight compared to my height. That's why I wa...
Dear. Follow these best tips to get in shape and loose weight. * body become over weight due to deposition of fatty tissues. First you should follow diet plan for weight loss. * in morning, take 2-3 chapattis witha bowl of cooked green vegetables. You can take a glass of without cream milk after 2 hour of breakfast. *in lunch you can take a bowl of soup or salad. *in evening, you can take a cup of teawith glucose biscuits. *in dinner, you can take a bowl of fruits or 2 chapattis with a bowl of vegetables. * work out for atleast 1 hour in morning, you can try skipping for 15minutes with a walk of 30 minutes and 5-10 minutes running. To reduce the tummy, * lie down on flat surface, raise your legs without bending your knees, do it for 3-5 times daily. * lie down on plain surface, put your hands on the back of head by folding your elbows, now move your head towads the knees try to touch your knees with forehead and then move back and lie down. Repeat it for 5-10 times daily for flat tummy. * do surya namaskar yoga everyday, as surya namaskar have 12 forms of yoga. Do it for in morning everyday to get in shape in short period. * do not eat fastfoods and soft drinks, as they have high calories.