Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir/ mam I am 22 years old male and my blood pressure is 155/105 and the systolic is always above 140. I get angry very promptly. I would like to know how can I cure it?

1 Doctor Answered
Your bp is on higher side get proper evaluation start medication + lifestyle modification like proper exercise, diet control but report to a physician for evaluation.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.