Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 20 years old. I have teeth pain problem. I used collagate pest but not relief are here. I want best sueegation.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 20 years old. I have teeth pain problem. I used coll...
None of the toothpaste can give you relief from pain, paste is just a medium to keep the teeth clean. If you have pain with your teeth then you should visit a dentist so that he can just examine that you are having generalized teeth pain or gum problem, or there is some particular tooth which is carious & giving pain, accordingly the treatment plan will vary, scaling or fillings or root canal treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.