Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 50 years age andam having sensitivity in my left side upper part teeth I am using thermoseal tooth paste from last 6 months but not working what shall I do.

5 Doctors Answered
May be the tooth is abraded, attrited or eroded has to be checked so once visit your dentist only using thermoseal will not serve u.
1 person found this helpful
Then rct has to be done for the affected tooth.
You found this helpful
Use ra thermoseal. Apply it on the tooth like an ointment and leave it for 5 mins
You found this helpful
Root canal treatment and crown for the teeth.
You found this helpful
Dear, if u are using thermoseal since 6 months and it is not giving you any relief then there are little chances of root exposure due to gum disease but other problems like caries or attrition wasting of tooth can be possibilities. U should now get a professional examination done by a dentist for the management of your problem. Thanks n healing regards.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.