I saw a black point size spot on my first pre molar tooth today only. It seems as its having a hole but it' s very point size and originated only a few days back. I would like to know what it can be possibly. And also the cure for it. Thanks you in advance.

Its a cavity in starting stage. You should go for filling.
Take self test to check whether it is carries or just stain take a sharp pointed instrument ( metal ) try to move or scrap that black point if the instrument stuck there that means it is carries and if it does not than it is just stain ( as you are saying it originated only few days ago than most probably it would be just stain or else it was there but small and you just were not able to notice it before )
Can u click a pic and send? most probably its the start of decay
It is caries. Kindly get filling done.
Dear , black point can be the cavity. Its better to get it checked and filled on time Regards Dr. Nilay Bhatia