My weight is been low for months, I m working in daily night shift routine in weekdays. I used to masturbate often. Is thats the reasons of my weight loss? Does masturbation have bad side effects? Please let me know.

My weight is been low for months, I m working in daily ni...
there is no direct relationship between weight loss and masturbation but remember masturbation is a very bad habbit generally it is absolutely unnatural way satisfy one's sexual desire and definitely going to harm health in many ways. ...... dedication meditation medication are the ways to fight with it... strictly avoiding that triggers which compel you to do masturbation like porn, friends and privacy etc...doing regular yoga and aerobics will definitely help you........healthy diet like fresh fruits dry fruits specially dates almonds anjeer etc avoiding fish egg n chieken strictly mutton can be taken....... and last not least medicine....for this we specially provide medicine for this problem which reduces your urge to do masturbation with helping you to regain lost vigour and vitality plus boosting overall health. .........best of luck