Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I am 67 years old and suffering from tinnitus ( humming sound) since last 3 yrs.

2 Doctors Answered
Sir do u have any hearing problem also? if yes then get an audiometry done. U can start tab. Bilovas 3 times a day for 1 month and try to deviate your mind from that sound.
Take calcarea carb 1m 1 dose morning buy medicine from good homeoedicine shop/ german company schwabe is very good. Report me after 3 weeks.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.