Sir I have hair fall problem from last six month. Please give me some home solution?

1.Nux Vomica q take 5 drop in a glass of water at bed time.
HAIRFALL the reason for hairfall and hair thinning can be lack of balanced diet full of minerals ,proteins .....stress.......inadequate sleep ........harmonal factors ........excess use of harsh shampooes. ......etc...... check all the above factors and bring changes in your lifestyle accordingly. ............ as a treatment ,...... take jeevamruta leha 1 tspn with a glass of milk in the morning on an empty stomach .....it's the best medicine .....for hairfall. apply juice of onion onto the scalp and let it stay for 30 mins and rinse off .....can use a mild shampoo. do this twice a week ......this will stop hairfall and help in regrowth .... apply castor oil as a routine oil . Apply mahabringaraj tail regularly apply hair masks: 1. Egg white mixed with rosemary oil and lime juice. Keep it for 30 mins and rinse off with shampoo. Take balanced diet protein rich food avoid spicy stuff drink adequate water.