Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir. I am suffering from cataract in my left eye Its happened in my childhood but still not to clear it I had consult a doctor previously He said gave some time to certain to surgery But too late sir I am student How can I remove it My age 24.

1 Doctor Answered
Sir. I am suffering from cataract in my left eye
Its happ...
Cataracts are treated by phacoemulsification surgery which removes the cataract from the eye and a foldable permanent lens is placed inside the eye. It is a day care procedure visit your eye surgeon who will suggest you surgery and type of lens to be implanted
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.