Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I ma 28 yera old male and have a pain in my right shoulder for last 1 months. So what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. Can you please recollect the incident which has started this pain, is the pain only localised to your shoulder region or it radiates down to entire arm do you have any associated neck pain as well? any associated neurological symptoms in upper limb? do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks & regards Dr Akshay Kumar Saxena
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.