Dear Sir, I am suffering from headache and migraine, what kind treatment is for the same. Kindly advise me for the same Thanks

Dear Sir, I am suffering from headache and migraine, what...
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicine R16 (Reckeweg) ( 10 drops in little water) twice a day for a week and revert.
Early morning eat the cut apple sprayed with salt on empty stomach for migraine.
Migraine itself is a form of headache. Try to have ample sleep. Also try to avoid the factors triggering headache/migraine. Like sound/heat/cold. Take paracetamol 500 mg tab when migraine starts and try to sleep. If not cured revert me back for other medications.
lot of advance has taken place in treatment and prevention in migraine need detailed history of ur headache to b sure it is migraine