Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 22 years old. I have a problem related to my eye. In my eye like a dundruf come on it. Should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
take johnsons buds dip it in slightly hot water and clean your eye lid margins with that looking into a mirror twice a day
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.