Gums of my front teeth of both lower and upper jaw are black while the rest of gums are fine i. E. Pink. Is it something to worry about because it doesn't look good to me.

Gums of my front teeth of both lower and upper jaw are bl...
There are numerous factors which lead to darkening of gums. Some of them are: Heredity,Medication,Smoking,Stress,Lack of oral hygiene,Imbalanced nutrition,Production of tartar or plaque.This dark pigmentation of gums can be reduced by Brushing and flossing properly. At least twice a day or thrice.Gargling with a mouthwash or gargling with lukewarm water added with salt.To repeat twice a day.Quitting smoking or chewing tobacco,Following a diet which have proper vitamins, minerals and other necessary nutrients,Adopting method to reduce stress, for instance, yoga and meditation,Going to the dentist for checkups and cleanups at regularly intervals
Dear lybrate-user, blackish color pigmentation maybe due to various reasons. You may send us a picture or visit a qualified dentist for a detailed examination and further queries.
its not a matter to worry ,it may be excess pigmentation whch occurs to many people
If the gums are dark and unsightly you can correct it with depigmentation therapy with or without laser.