How to stop gum bleeding please tell me any homeopathic ayurvedic alopethic medicine.

How to stop gum bleeding please tell me any homeopathic a...
Only taking medicine from any pathy won't help you. Please get dentist help and ask him to do ultrasonic teeth cleaning and polishing. Or else you may need gingival curettage or periodontal flap surgery. Its very safe and effective procedure.
Dear lybrate-user, the symptoms which you have described relate to gum disease in which there are calculus, tartar, plaque deposits on the teeth and the gums become weak and swollen. There is also bleeding from the gums and foul smell from the mouth. The teeth become loose this maybe what is commonly known as pyorrhoea. You need to consult a qualified dentist and get your teeth cleaned and the gums treated.
only medicines wont work .it must be first cleaned and then proper oral hygine will prevent it
There is no medicine to stop gum bleeding. You need to find out what causes the bleeding and treat it otherwise the problems may worsen and you may lose your teeth. The common reason is calculus that can be cleaned by your local dentist.