Before one day of delivery I have high white blood cells count in my blood (i.e. 20,000) doctor said I have infection on my blood but I searched in the internet it shows below: (typically, white blood cell count is elevated during pregnancy, with the lower limit of the reference range being around 6,000 cells per î¼l and the upper limit around 17,000 cells per î¼l.the stress imposed on the body through pregnancy causes this rise in white blood cells. During delivery and in the hours that follow, the white blood cell count range can be anywhere between 9,000 and 25,000 white blood cells per î¼l of blood. The white blood cell count will typically return to normal around four-weeks after delivery.) whether I trust doctor or internet please help me doctor?

Though what you mention is theoritically right, it is not just total white cell count which can decide. Whole picture of patient is important so ask treating gynecologist or have second opinion by another gynecologist.