Say me the best toothpaste available. As I eat more non veg daily and my friends say you are somewhat smelling.

My dear, here I may tell you you that toothpaste are good what is important is that how you maintain your oral hygiene, the reason for smell is the improper cleaning of oral cavity after meals and remaining food particles in mouth, therefore consult your dental surgeon get oral prophylaxis done and use colgate total paste/oral -b pro health /and good mouthwash after meals
Smell is because of bad oral hygiene and non coz of non veg. Please visit a dentist and get your teeth cleaned
Brush twice a day properly with any toothpaste and use mouthwash also. It will help somewhat.
More than the toothpaste it is the correct brushing technique which is important to remove food particles from your teeth. Kindly get scaling done and then use mouthwash twice daily for 15 days. Also use dental floss as it will help you cleaning interdental spaces as you eat non veg and they are the common sites where non veg gets stuck.
Hello, get your dental cleaning done. Your brushing techniques are more important than the toothpaste. Use dental floss for proper cleaning in sites to remove the plaque accumulation. Use mouth wash. Clean your tongue.