Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi my friend has undergone an a bsso surgery age 21 female. Which went wrong. What should she do now. Should she wait some years or take resurgery now.

2 Doctors Answered
Bsso surgery is a major surgery and done by experienced doctors only therefore the best person to answer this is your friends doctor who operated upon her because he only knows what surgical procedure has been done, have faith in treating doctor and tell her to have patience and faith. In doctor. Or you can consult in some advance surgical centre in medical college /institute for second opinion.
1 person found this helpful
What exactly went wrong with the surgery? What needs to be done depends upon what went wrong. In any case, discuss your concerns with your surgeon and get their opinion on appropriate next steps. You may then get a second opinion from another oral & maxillofacial surgeon if you are not entirely convinced with the options so presented.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.