Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am rati I am 20 year old married female and I have irregular period time after my marriage please suggest me doctor hurry.

1 Doctor Answered
For you i would suggest following remedy that is if papaya 1. Papaya helps to reduce the pain and regulates the flow 2. Take pulp of an unripe papaya 3. Blend it with 1 glass water 4. Drink it twice a day
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.