When I am eating food tic tic sound is coming from my left jaw like bones are starching.

When I am eating food tic tic sound is coming from my lef...
Kindly consult an Oral & maxillofacial surgeon in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations (full mouth x-ray, TMJ open & closed mouth, MRI) & clinical examination to decide upon treatment. Until then have soft diet. Avoid yawning. Replace posterior teeth if they are missing. You may consult me in person.
Hi. The sound from the jaw comes from the joint. Please get an x ray to check any flatness of the joint.
Consult a maxillofacial surg it must b the sound from tmj u may or may not require immiidiate tt
It must be tmj activity crackling sound, get consultation from oral and maxillofacial surgeon for tmj disorder.
Its because of temporal-mandibular joint disorder. There r many reasons for that eg. Malalign teeth. Visit orthodontist. Splint therapy is must in such cases. Otherwise it will become painful in future.