Dr. my problem is that I brush my twice that also its stink. So can you gave solution for this issue.

Dr. my problem is that I brush my twice that also its sti...
You are brushing twice thts a very gud thing, bt still you are facing the problem of halitosis (bad breath, there are n no of factors tht can b responsible for it firstly already some plaque & calculus deposition has occured on your teeth, which can be cleaned only by the dentist using ultrasonic machine, secondly, it also depends on the saliva consistency, which varies frm person to person den next it can also b bcoz of some medical problems etc so il advise you to visit a dentist first so tht he\she can rule out the reason in your case. Il advice you to start using mouth wash 4 times a day,
Robin sanz you are brushing your teeth regularly still having smell from mouth you need to maintain good oral hygiene,like brushing your teeth twice a day with colgate fresh mint tooth paste ,regular rinse with Mouthwashes (listerine )after meals ,this will help to avoid the bacteria in plaque,that accumulates in the mouth. you have to visit dental surgeon every six month maintain oral cleanliness to make sure your teeth stay healthy.,regular