Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have sensitive teeth which troubles in consuming cold drinks and hot food. What should I do?

2 Doctors Answered
If sensitivity is any particular teeth check for cavity. But sentitivity is almost all teeth go for sensitvity toothpaste like hiora -k or thermosealra toothpaste. Apply on sensitive area and left for 2-3 min and do brushing. Apply twice or thrice daily.
2 people found this helpful
U may use sensodent k twice daily
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.