What to do for gaseous problem? I face this problem for last three days. And I am not getting any improvement of my health. Please give me some suggestion of my problem.

What to do for gaseous problem? I face this problem for l...
Hey. For gas problem, you can take tablet pantaprazole 40 mg, early morning with empty stomach or 1 hour before breakfast, for 7 days. This will control your gas problem. Also, avoid eating outside food, especially oily and spicy food. Please maintain a routine for meals. Have your breakfast, lunch and dinner approximately at the same time everyday. Exercise regularly. I hope this helps. Take care.)
Dear lybrate user. A) take take 10-10 ml of ginger juice and fresh lemon juice along with 10 gm of jaggery before and after meals. B) drink only 100-150 ml of lukewarm water during meals. C) take solid diet two times in a day and liquid diet two times in a day. D) avoid oily, spicy, salty, junk, fast and fermented foods. E) avoid late night sleeping habits. Do all these things for fifteen days, it gives you good result, reply to me for further suggestions. Thanks.