Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 63 years retired person. I got wistling in my ears and some less sound in liesning.

1 Doctor Answered
Sir u should get an audiometry test done. This usually occurs due to ageing process. If there is hearing loss in audiometry(neural type) then only treatment is hearing aid.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.