Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have bad pain in my heart and I think my heart breath is slow so what can I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Consult a nearby cardiologist he will assess if it is really heart psin or not, as it is very unusual in this age if you are very stressed can consult a psychiatrist.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.