Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I am a 49 year old man. I have pain in both the since last 4-5 years. I am a civil engineer and my job concern with teamendous movement here & there. I was take somany treatment in last 2-3 years but no result. What I should do now?

2 Doctors Answered
Take your knees xray and do regular strengthening exercises.
This could be due to oa knee & obesity. Physiotherapy along with medicines will help. Any way take caldikind plus (mankind)1tab odx10days paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days contact me again if need be. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.