Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have episode of watering from nose while bending my head and frank water like liquid is observed. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
You r suffering from either allergic rhinitis or sinusitis. There is a good remedy for it. I can prescribe you medicines.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.