Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello doctor my self sonu I am 21 year old unmarried girl I have teeth cavity problem last one months what should I do please tell me doctor.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, you need to go for a check-up and x-ray to figure out extent of decay to get a clear idea of the treatment plan. Regards
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.