Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I use spectacle, eye power"-0.25" is is possible that I have vision problem? If I want to know what test you suggest?

1 Doctor Answered
You should consult an opthalmologist in physical for your eye problem as a solution for your problem can only be provided after a thorough physical examination-------------------------------
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.