Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My teeth is very pale and I drink fluoride water 7-8 years and current I brushed everyday but no improvement in my teeth also want treatment for whitish any damage someone says that it may gape in your teeth. Thats right or not.

3 Doctors Answered
for whitening of teeth you have to go for teeth bleaching from dentist. ..
Treatment for flourosed teeth depends on severity of flourosis. You may need bleaching or laminates or crowns. Come for checkup, consultation and treatment,
go for composite lamination on ur front teeth or veneers
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.