Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I am suffering from Asthma since 10 Years. So please suggest me consent Doctor.

1 Doctor Answered
Its better to go with ayurveda it will cure you without side effect. Vaman in panchakarma is one of the best option. Or consult with pulmonologist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.