Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My teeth are towards the outside and I want to correct them how do I go for a dental treatment. Please suggest.

1 Doctor Answered
charu you go for fix orthodontic treatment.. consult an orthodontist.. your problem can be cured...may be within one year..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.