Mujhe last 3 month se period nahi hua tha ab hua to. 30 days ho. Gaye hai ruk nahi raha hai. Please tell some. Medicine to. Stop this.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, you can opt for antifibrinolytics to control the bleeding and also get an ultrasound elvis done to check for endometrial thickness.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.