Is it curable in india ,stomach cancer? If yes pl. Mention treatment details and location. My patient is very serious under treatment and chemo course is going on in odisha.

Yes.
Cancers of gi tract are difficult to cure but not impossible to cure. According to the available data after being diagnosed with stomach cancer, 31.5% of people survive five years or more. If that has to be taken as a benchmark his chances are 1 out of 3. I wouldn't be dishearted if I have as much chance of surviving something. You should focus on building a positive momentum around him, to keep him motivated to fight and not lose hope. That helps a lot. He may be given alternative treatment along with his chemo etc to relieve him of their side effects and improve his quality of life. Homoeopathy is ideally of choice. For the hospital I would suggest that you consult with doctors at apollo chennai, that's a good facility near you. Feel free to reach me if you have further queries. Good luck, take care.
its a difficult job,, yet you continue treatment under g I t spl to stay better from suffering

Book appointment with top doctors for Gastric Cancer treatment