Sir I have problem in my penis I am unable to do sex properly and also unable to satisfying my wife. My penis I small in size.

Sir I have problem in my penis I am unable to do sex prop...
Herbal medicines increases hardness & stronger erection which ultimately improves penis size. Penis size hardly matters in satisfying the partner. Which matter most is your sexual energy & stamina? herbal supplements are good for improving sex power & stamina. It helps getting faster & harder erection and also prolongs sex duration. Thank you.
In homoeopathy, there are many fruitful remedies to keep penis long and strong. The average girth for an erect penis length from 4.5 to 7 inches are enough to perform a successful sexual intercourse. When the length of the erect penis is below 4.5 or 4 inches then we call it micro penis. Some reasons are responsible for this problem such hormone, masturbation habit from childhood, infection in the prostate gland etc are very common reasons. Homeopathic remedies are very helpful to increase the size or length of the penis and make it strong.