My age is 25. I have night blindness. Is there any treatment to cure this, And one more now I am pregnant is there any problem to my child?

My age is 25. I have night blindness. Is there any treatm...
Currently no treatment for this. But research is going on. Night blindness is usually genetic and hereditary. So you ll need regular eye checkup of your child.
Hi, there are Homoeopathic medicines which works well but the treatment depends upon the individual symptoms of the patient.Treatment for night blindness will also depend on its cause. Management:- Nutritional supplements may be helpful, Night blindness can be an early sign of vitamin A deficiency, often the result of a diet lacking in vegetables containing beta-carotene, which the body can make into vitamin A. Rich diet like milk ,animal liver and green leafy vegetables Vitamin supplements should be given to patient with vitamin A deficiency. Avoid driving at night. Wear sunglasses outside on bright days to protect against UVA light.