Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

There are minor gaps between my upper pair of teeth which doesn't looks good. Is there any solution for it?

1 Doctor Answered
Lybrate-user yes there is a treatment for gaps in teeth or spacing in teeth. Depending on the space innumerable solutions may be offered by dentists to you minimal corrections can be handled by laminates. Either composite or ceramic which is like having labial faced crown on your teeth wid minimal intervention or tooth cutting. These are not very time consuming process more so even better is an ortho treatment where the doctor may establish if it's a local or a skeletal defect and give you tooth movement appliances like in lay man term braces etc to bridge the space n correct your smile these are just two examples to give you an idea any treatment requires an assessment of your oral cavity in person all treatments vary in price n time kindly get in touch with a good orthodontist in your area who can help you out good luck.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.