Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My gums has effected Can grow once again my gums Pls give me a tips to grow my gums once a again. My age is 22 yrs.

1 Doctor Answered
gums cannot be grown they can only be grafted by surgery. no tips for growing gums but keeping clean mouth and scaling 6 month will help prevent further gum loss..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.