My daughter is 7 year old. Her 2 front teeth got removed 4 month back . But still the new teeth did not arise .Suggest

If upper 2 front .Will come around 9 years. Lower front two.Will come around 7 years
Dont worry. Usually it takes around 6 months. So wait till then
Dont worry some time it takes lil more time to errupt ,get x-ray done for confimation
Get an x ray done. Do not worry. Sometime it takes time
That will cum at age of 8yrs
Don't worry it may take 6 months or more.
Thanks for the Query It's normal phenomena usually upper front teeth comes by the age of 6 to 7 years and some time by 8 years also. But for better visulization I advice you to visit your dentist and tell him to take X ray in that area. X ray will guide us wether permanent teeth are thr or nt and in which condition and roughly how much timee they will take to come out. Thank you Dr.Aman Bhatia
You should go for dental iopa or opg x ray under the dentist prescription of front teeth.
Wait things seems to be perfectly normal. Wait for 6 months atleast.
Get an iopar done.