Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My younger brother, who is 23 year old, he done braces on teeth 3year ago. His teeth went inside but not satisfactorily, dentist told him "your structure is out, u have to do a operation for that" that time financial condition was not well. In few years he will plan to get marry. So I want him to look normal as now his outside teeth will not effect his future or marriage proposal. Please suggest how it can b treated and how much approx cost of it?

3 Doctors Answered
Orthognathic surgery cost you would have to ask Surgeon only. That is if you are ready to undergo surgery for correction.
1 person found this helpful
It can be treated with maxilofacial- orthognathic surgery,which cost around 50,000
1 person found this helpful
We can sometimes achieve great results with Smile Designing procedures as well in such cases. Such a treatment will not involve any surgery and can be completed in a few days. But whether the case is suitable for such a procedure or not, is something we can comment on only after seeing him or his radiograph and photographs.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.