Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 32 years old. I have heavy bleeding during my periods for 4 days, what to do?

1 Doctor Answered
There are several medicines to control bleeding, but before that go for a gynecology checkup and pelvis ultrasound. Your doctor will prescribe medicines to stop bleeding after ensuring that there isn't anything more serious.
19 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.