Sir. I have too much stage fear. So I do not speak witg my classmates because of my fear. And if I will speak then also I wll speaj something wrong or like a mad because of fear. And I like to being alone without speaking with someone. Why that so?

Sir. I have too much stage fear. So I do not speak witg m...
You seem to be very conscious of yourself and hold yourself back. Many people have social anxiety and with conscious efforts have successfully overcome their limitations. First stop being too critical about yourself. Start to take small steps towards befriending other students around you, you may begin with just smiling at them, then wishing them. Just do this for few days. Slowly and gradually you can begin talking starting with few sentences, maintaining eye-contact is very important. Every time you have made an effort towards knowing a person, give yourself a thumps up. It may appear difficult and intimidating at first but gradually you will start enjoying others company. Isolating yourself will never solve the problem and will make you feel very lonely. If you need further help then consult a counsellor in person to explore the elements behind your shyness. All the best. Take care.