Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I Have tootache since last 3 days. Increases at night and while drinking liquids. Please recommend some pain killers.

4 Doctors Answered
Ultracet for temporary relief but please see the dentist and save Ur tooth
This complain need to be solved with treatment .Might be rct will be there. But you can take simple drug for toothche like combiflam(3 times )
U have not specified the intensity of pain however your history suggests of reversible pulpitis that can be easily treated due to exposed teeth. Get an x-ray done of the tooth and get immediate treatment becoz pain killers will not suffice the purpose.
It won't give relief unless you get it treated,visit a dentist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.