Hi! i am having Junuvia 100 mg n Glyciphage(metformin tab) in the morning n Amaryl M2 in the evening before dineer, for the past six months n i got my fasting n pp test done yesterday n the report says that its 102 fasting n 133 PP n my glycosylatedHb was 5.4%. So, is it ok for me to stop taking this medicine called Junuvia100mg n continue with glyciphage n amaryl M2?

Your HBA1c levels are excellent, both have different mechanism of action do not stop and if you need to stop u require counselling and management, contact in private section
You should not stop any of the medicines otherwise your blood sugar will start rising.
Your reports are normal,you can reduce januvia to 50 mg daily for a month. After one month you can stop it. In place of januvia you can take amaryl m 2 in morning also, do not change/take any medicine without asking your doctor. Thanks Dr B M GUPTA BP SUGAR & THYROID CLINIC DELHI-110035
It seems that drugs and doses are well set to you.So better do not do any experiment.How ever if you are very keen to have an experiment you may try by reducing doses and/or drug and see the result