Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have heard problem in my right ear since almost 10 years what should I do for that.

1 Doctor Answered
let me know if you are having symptoms like Ear discharge/ pain etc 3. History of water entry in ear? 4. h/o any ear trauma? follow advises given below not pore anything in ear 2.avoid water entry Consult ENT doctor for further management as we need to find cause of hearing loss by otoscopy and audiogram
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.