Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 year man I problem with right eye low vision just like due no clear seen. Please send me medicine name.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 24 year man I problem with right eye low vision just...
First of all visit an Eyespecialist to confirm Weak eyesight so that you can put required glasses,thereafter consult me.Myself being a homoeopath, will advise you to undergo homoeopathic treatment as homoeopathic medicine along with exercises and a diet plan are very effective combination for improving eyesight and slowly removing your glasses permanently.consult me
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.