Am 75 years had RCT a few weeks back. Can I do now with cap or not ? Dr.Tells me the price of 5000 Rs.

Sir the root canal treated tooth is usually very brittle and if subjected to heavy loads of matstication is very likely to fracture.Esp at your age .I suggest you go for simple less expensive metal crowns which could help you masticate / chew food without damaging the root canal treated tooth.
Material of the cap
Normally a tooth which is important in crushing food has to be capped. If not done.Tooth is at a high risk of fracturing! U can ask ur dr for metal cap if the tooth to be capped is not visible while u smile.Metal caps are a bit cheaper.
Congrats sir at this age u still have good oral health , yes please have a cap now for capping there are various options metal gold ceramic i am sure u are thinking of ceramic then options on ceramics are metal ceramic fused buccal ceramic then complete ceramic /zirconia/metal free cost will more if u choose superior materials can negotiate a little bit not much
Yes you should.
Yes few precaution is being taken consideration before this procedure and price varies accordingly
Go for it ,it is necesseary otherwise your teeth can break. Price depends on material
If your tooth is normal after RCT and you have no pain in chewing food and you can use it without any trouble you MUST go fpr capping of tooth for prevention and long life of your tooth .Charges can be talked over mutually between you and treating doctor . Seems to be O K depends upon what type of cap you desire.